Now that you’ve been admitted, you may be wondering about the next steps to take, so here’s a list of items to focus on in the next few weeks (there will be more to come):
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and request your information to be sent to NHIA, Federal Code 031823. Go to fafsa.gov to apply. If you’ve already submitted the FAFSA, go to fafsa.gov, login, select “Make FAFSA Corrections”; and add 031823. Once we have your FAFSA, you’ll receive a complete financial aid award letter from NHIA that includes the scholarship you’ve already been awarded when you were accepted, plus any additional grants and loans that you are eligible for.
- Register today! April 13, 2019 is our Accepted Student’s Day. This will be your best day at NHIA so far! You will attend workshops in your major, meet your future instructors, mentors, current students, and meet many of your future classmates!
- Confirm your enrollment by submitting your deposit. Why wait? Your $200 tuition deposit will confirm your plans to enroll and secures your scholarship.
- Follow us on Instagram! @nhiart
- Attend a BFA Class! Email us at email@example.com or call 603-836-2539 to let us know when you’d like to come and what subject/s you are passionate about.