- Priority deadline: February 15
- Rolling deadline: July 15
Application check list
- Letters of recommendation
- ACT/SAT scores – mail directly to NHIA admissions office
- Personal Statement (500 words) – respond to one of the following prompts and submit through Slideroom:
- Who and/or what inspires you to be creative?
- After graduating from college, what sort of impact do you hope that your artwork/writing will have?
- What kind of conversations do you want your work to provoke or inspire?
Application Fee Waived Until December 1
TRANSFER APPLICANTS: Please visit our Transfer Student page.
VETERAN APPLICANTS: Please visit our Veteran's page.
INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: Please visit our International Students page.
NHIA Admissions Office
148 Concord Street
Manchester, NH 03104