Photography | Visual Arts | Writing
- Application Form
- Application Fee: $75 paid at the time of application form submission
- Official Transcripts: mailed directly to NHIA Graduate Admissions Office from each college and university attended
- Portfolio/Writing Sample: See SlideRoom for requirements by program
- Personal Statement: 3-5 pages, double spaced
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
NHIA may accept applications to the MFA program from students who do not hold an undergraduate degree. In this case, students must submit these additional materials:
- All required materials including transcripts for any earned credits.
- An application waiver form
- A detailed separate essay which explains how the student’s life experience and/or achievement and/or engagement in professional work is at least equivalent to the level of achievement of an undergraduate degree.
Veteran Applicants: Please visit our Veteran's page for more information.
International Applicants: Please visit our International student’s page for more information.
Please contact us…we have answers!
Graduate Admissions Office
148 Concord Street
Manchester, NH 03104
Toll Free: 866-241-4918