Congratulations! NHIA welcomes accepted students and their families to Accepted Students Day, a day put together to welcome you to our community!
This special day was created to help accepted students take an important next step toward joining the NHIA community. It's a chance to get to know your new home a little better, meet lifelong friends, and build relationships with our esteemed faculty and staff. You'll engage in Manchester's cultural district - the heart of downtown and NHIA's campus, and get a close-up look at our wide variety of housing options (did we mention it's guaranteed all four years?). And most importantly, you'll gain a level of comfort that will make attending college much easier.
In addition to all that...
- Join a workshop in your major to create a piece of art that you can take home with you
- Tour the campus
- See residence hall rooms and facilities
- Parents will meet with a wide range of student life staff
- Individual appointments with financial aid and disability services
- Take home a custom t-shirt printed while you're here
- Refreshments and lunch (on us of course)
- And more...
ACCEPTED STUDENTS DAY INFO
Check in: 8:30 am - 9:30 am
Main program: 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
Register here. Please contact our Admissions Office with any questions, 603-836-2539, email@example.com.