This year for our 6th Annual Prints & Pots, Chases will exhibit a collection of prints and ceramics made using a variety of techniques created by previous graduates of the New Hampshire Institute of Art. This exhibit will be shown May 5th through July 15th, 2018. The public is invited to an Opening Reception with refreshments on Saturday, May 5th starting at 4:00pm. Meet the artists and learn about their works and processes.
Alumni from the Bachelors and Masters programs of the New Hampshire Institute of Art (NHIA) in Manchester, alma matter of Chases co-owners, Ned Roche (BFA Illustration 2010) and Cait Giunta (BFA Illustration 2011,) submitted work to a call for entry organized by NHIA in March. The work was then juried and selected by Chases studio artist and educator, Ashley Norman and Sara Ceaser, NHIA Alumni and Membership Coordinator.
FEATURING NHIA ALUMNI:
- Kaitlyn Cirpriani (BFA Ceramics 2015)
- Diedre Cleary (BFA Ceramics 2003)
- Lyell Castonguay (BFA Illustration 2010)
- Kate Knox (BFA Painting 2015)
- Ali Keller (BFA Painting 2014)
- Cody Mack (BFA Painting 2014)
- Keith Martin (MFA Visual Arts 2018)
- Joshua Q. Fletcher (BFA Ceramics 2017)
- Rachel Ray (BFA Ceramics 2016)
- Meagan Snavely (BFA Ceramics 2016)
- Jill Vickers (MAS Art Education 2017)